Today Prediction

Schedule, Points Table & Predictions

Pakistan vs Australia Warm up Match Prediction – May 29, 2017



Advertisement

Get Pakistan vs Australia Warm up Match Prediction played at Kennigton Oval on May 29, 2017. Aus vs Pak 4th ODI Practice Match astrological prediction, report, stats, head to head and Toss result. Here the big match, where the ICC World Champions played the practice match of the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 against the Pakistan team. Both the teams won their opening warm up matches. Australia won their 1st warm up match from the Sri Lanka, while Pakistan won their last warm up match from the Bangladesh team.





Advertisement

Match Details

Event: ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Warm up Matches

Teams: Australia vs Pakistan

Match: 4th Game

Venue: Kennington Oval, London

Date: May 29, 2017

Time: 13:30 Local Time – 14:30 PKT

Aus vs Pak Practice Match Preview

Pakistan take Australia in the 4th warm up match ahead of the ICC Champions Trophy which starts on June 1, 2017. In Friday Match, Australia won by 2 wickets against the Sri Lanka team. The 2nd match won by the Pakistan team by 2 wickets against the Bangladesh team.

Australia vs Sri Lanka Match Report

In the opening match of the ICC Champions Trophy, Australia won the toss against the Sri Lanka team and chose to bowl at London. The stunning batting from the Sri Lanka team and set the 49 runs partnership for the team. Mathrew and Gunaratne played the cool innings for the team and set the big total of 318 runs.Sri Lanka vs Australia Warm up Match Highlights Champions Trophy 2017

Later in the game, Aaron Finch played the big innings of the 137 runs for the team and won the match by 2 wickets. Head played the big innings in the last session of the match and played the winning innings for the team.

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Match Report

In the 2nd warm up match of the Champions Trophy, Bangladesh won the toss and chose to bat at Birmingham. It was the solid start from the Bangladesh team against the Pakistan team. The stunning batting from the Tamim Iqbal and Imrul Kayes led to the big total of 341 runs. Tamim Iqbal played the big innings for the team and set the record partnership in England. All the players from the Bangladesh team played well and set the big innings for the team.

Later in the game, Pakistan loss the big wicket of Azhar Ali in the early session of the match. Pakistan team depends on the Babar Azam, but he also failed. After losing the couple of wickets in the early session Pakistan team comes in pressure.

Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez played the big innings in the middle session of the match and lift the match.

After losing the Shoaib Malik, Fahim Ashraf played the big inning for the team in the last session of the match. It was the nail biting match at the end and Pakistan won the match by 2 wickets.

Pak vs Aus Practice Match Astrological Predictions

Pakistan has a 49% chance to win, while Australia has 51% chance to win.

Australia vs Pakistan Prediction By You

Who Will Win? Pak vs Aus

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Australia vs Pakistan 4th ODI Warm Up Match Toss Prediction

Winning team chose bowl.

Pak vs Aus Today Live TV Channels List & Official Broadcasting Rights

Watch Pakistan vs Australia today match live cricket streaming match online on PTV Sports, Fox Sports, Crictime, Willow TV, Webcric and Star Sports.



Advertisement

You May Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

T20 Predictions © 2017