Today Prediction

Schedule, Points Table & Predictions

Mumbai vs Tamil Nadu 1st Semi Final Live Streaming Scorecard – Jan 1, 2017



Advertisement

Get Mumbai vs Tamil Nadu 1st Semi Final Live Streaming Scorecard played at Rajkot on jan 1, 2017. Watch Tamil Nadu vs Mumbai Semi Final match live cricket streaming match online on Star Sports, Hotstar, Willow TV, Crictime and Hotspot. Entertain via watching today match live cricket streaming match with ball by ball commentary updates and live score. Here the semi final match of the test match series held in India. The domestic season of the Indian comes to an end and the fans are waiting for the semi final match Prediction, Preview, Toss Report and HD video Highlights.





Advertisement

Match Details

Event: India Domestic Season

Teams: Mumbai vs Tamil Nadu

Venue: Rajkot

Date: Jan 1-5, 2017

Time: 09:30 Local Time

Tamil Nadu vs Mumbai Semi Final Match Prediction

Mumbai has a 55% chance to secure the match, while Tamil Nadu has a 45% chance to win. Mumbai team is in quite stable form and won the match at the end.

Mumbai vs Tamil Nadu 1st Semi Final Toss Report

Toss Report will be updated on match time.

Star Sports Mumbai vs Tamil Nadu Live

Watch Ranji Trophy 1st Semi final match live cricket streaming on Star Sports. Entertain via watching today match live cricket streaming match with ball by ball commentary updates and news. The big match, where the Mumbai won their last Test match from the Hyderabad by 30 runs and the Nadu won their last match from the Karnataka.

 

Live Cricket Score



Advertisement

You May Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

T20 Predictions © 2017